"It is our mission to provide relentless focus to our clients with superior customer service, responsive, dependable, competitively priced and on-time performance. Our skilled and experienced craftsmen are dedicated to delivering a quality product, within budget, with safety, schedule and client satisfaction as our primary goal."
J. ADDINGTON GENERAL CONTRACTORS, INC. strives to continue being an efficient General Contractor working in an ethical and balanced manner to earn the privilege of being the "General Contractor of choice." It is our vision to be the optimal and most honored general contractor in our industry as considered by our clients, our communities and our employees.
As a professional engaged in the business of providing construction and project management services, and as the owner of J. ADDINGTON GENERAL CONTRACTORS, INC., I agree to conduct myself and my business in accordance with the following Code of Ethics:
1. I will be fair, honest, impartial, respectful and professional, and act in good faith in all my business relationships with my clients and the public, including employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
2. I will uphold the integrity and dignity of my profession and not engage in any practices that could bring discredit to the construction industry.
3. I will seek to make a reasonable profit, but not at the expense of safety or workmanship.
4. I will uphold the conventions of my profession and will provide my services in a professional and workmanlike manner.
5. I will comply with all the laws and regulations that govern its practice in my jurisdiction.
6. I will strive to engage in professional training and stay up to date with professional development, as well as news, notices and recalls that affect my industry and my clients.
7. I will not knowingly violate any law, statute or regulation in the performance of my professional services.
8. I will not maliciously or recklessly injure or attempt to injure, directly or indirectly, the professional reputation of others.
9. I will engage in ethical business practices that put safety and quality foremost.
10. I will seek to be a good steward of the environment in all of my business and contracting practices.
"It has been my pleasure to work as the County's Construction Project Liaison with Jeremy Addington since 2011. Jeremy was the Construction Superintendent responsible for the major remodel of both the Bonner County Administration Bldg. (First Floor), and the entire Bonner County Courthouse. Throughout the two-plus years, I was associated with Jeremy on these projects; he maintained excellent communications with the County. This prevented any misunderstandings and led to the successful resolution of every potential problem with only minimal disruption. His honesty, visionary foresight, advanced knowledge of construction techniques, outstanding communications, people skills, and his extraordinary dedication to these projects was evident every day."
Mike A. Nielsen, Commissioner, District 2 Bonner County
"I have worked with Mr. Addington recently on a remodel of a city-owned building. I found Mr. Addington to be professional and competent in the work performed for the City. He demonstrated the knowledge, skill and competency required to perform work associated with the project. He was knowledgeable of both the IBC and other pertinent codes and performed the work assigned in a timely manner."
Jeremy Grimm, Planning & Community Development Director, City of Sandpoint
"As the president of Current Electrical Inc. since 2002 I have had the opportunity to work with many general contractors and superintendents. Mr. Addington is one of the most professional that I have worked with, he is easy to get along with and always has the customer’s best interest at heart. Some of the areas that I have seen Jeremy excel at are scheduling, problem solving, working well with subcontractors and customers."
Darren Stutzke, President CEI Electric
"In the past year, Idaho Transportation Department has worked with Jeremy Addington on three separate building construction projects, two in northern Idaho and one in the Boise area. All three projects were completed simultaneously, on time and within budget. Their personnel are experienced professionals, cooperative and demonstrate that the owners needs and best interests are paramount on their construction projects. They work well with sub-contractors, design and engineering disciplines, coordinating their work through all phases of a project."
Brian E. Farrington, Facility Manager, Idaho Transportation Department
"In this new century, our commitment to community, opportunity, and freedom will be the light that shines to lead us forward."
Jeremy J. Addington
J. Addington General Contractors, Inc. does more than construction. We support the local community with strategic gifts that benefit schools, and feed the hungry.
J. Addington General Contractors, Inc. receives more donation requests than we can possibly meet. That's why we cannot afford to play favorites by contributing to projects just because someone is a friend of an employee or has been a client.
Instead, we objectively screen requests based on high standards of eligibility and purpose, distributing our limited donation budget to those areas that benefit schools and the hungry.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a donation, your organization or program must:
To request a donation:
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 90 days in advance. Include the following information with your request:
We will respond in writing within 60 days of receiving your request.